Today’s corporations, financial institutions and organizations have seen recent changes in the global landscape that have stretched internal resources and initiated profound changes in cornerstone business practices. Mastering the speed of adoption to new models for increased efficiencies between various risk disciplines will be a hallmark of successful companies in the years ahead.
Star-Ting Incorporated’s provides real-world solutions with accurate Hazard Identification (HAZID), Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP), Vulnerability, Threat and Impact Assessments (VA) etc. to more accurately identify and evaluate hazards and potential threats.
We are an active resource on the LNG Canada, JGC Fluor BC LNG JV project.
Our security intelligence reporting provides enhanced coverage of the Total Risk that identifies risk factors across management functions associated with a specific course of action. We help companies better understand the cost issues and examine the risk to make science-based decisions to allocate and prioritize their risks for the protection of tangible and intangible assets.
Our solutions shrink the estimate of error in qualitative assessments. With RESP-ROI®, the reliability of the data is increased. This optimal solution is for governance, operations or major projects.
- Finance, Operation, Project or Strategic Risk Disciplines – incorporate a stronger focus on operational improvements in manufacturing, production, purchasing, inventory management, and sales from micro and/or macro-environment perspective to reduce red tape or stream-line processes.
- Director’s and Officer’s Liability (D&O) – identify vulnerabilities in published documents or other material disclosures of public corporate narratives that can significantly reduce regulatory exposure or provide evidence of due diligence.
- Governance and Risk Compliance – meet regulatory requirements and submission activities for banking, energy, railroad, petroleum, manufacturing, oil and gas industries.
ADVANCED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS
Don’t rely on outdated analytics that do not include the ability to “quantify qualitative™” data or inadvertently contain systemic error.
Don’t make 100% of your decisions on 50% inputs. Instead, get a vulnerability threat risk or impact assessment that better identifies, quantifies, and prioritizes (or ranks) the vulnerabilities in a system with reduced systemic error than conventional methods by at least four times.
RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT®
Incorporating “RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT®” with the “RESP-ROI®” approach ensures that risk controls and decision-making outcomes are based on evidence rather than group-think or guess-estimates. Order a RESP-ROI® Intelligence Report for your next physical security assessment plan when accuracy or evidence of due diligence matters.
We collaborate with our clients in the internal and external review for regulatory compliance thru utilization of data analytics and RESPONSIBLE ROI® indicators to:
- Build a client risk portfolio and develop a prioritized risk register;
- Deliver meaningful science-based results on qualitative assessments;
- Prepare risk mitigation plans to address regulatory audit and information requests;
- Ensure effective risk management and key controls are maintained within a significant business process; and
- Report on the status of risk of residual risk with recommendations for treatment.
Headquartered in Calgary, AB Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) is a management consulting firm specializing in risk management solutions. We are the only company that quantifies qualitative risk factors. Established as a sole proprietor in 2007 we grew to federal incorporation in 2009, where we deliver service-oriented excellence for the sustainable development of assets and resources by assessing risk areas for our clients.