Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) delivers results.
- Customized policy reports, general management reports and significant incident reports.
- Science-based intelligence for decision support when business or organizational continuity plans, policy on organizational developments or external threats matter on critical issues that matter for risk-informed decision-making.
- Mitigation techniques from board-level, administrative office support providing business, data, risk, and security management through to senior-level human resource management and project-level support.
- Enhanced security protection, risk planning and advanced mitigation techniques by reducing systemic error with increased accuracy in syndicated studies, communication, marketing, research, or remote working environments.
- Science-based recommendations with respect to risk management best practices enabling decision makers strategic guidance and direction in managing and mitigating business, data, risk or security vulnerabilities and exposures.
Our reports help legislatures with hearings, congressional reports, committee prints, record of proceedings and debates, statutes, bills, laws, and codes.
We support our client’s need to protect people and assets, minimize exposure to crime and terrorism, breaches of security and overall business risk. We align ourselves with proven frameworks to identify threats and vulnerabilities of process, procedure and policy. Best practices and standards are followed, COSO, COGEH, ERM, ISO 31000:2018.
We liaise with and interview stakeholders, as required, to obtain, clarify and exchange information, in-order to co-ordinate and manage the risk assessment process. Our responsibilities lie in identifying, confirming, and documenting the risk tolerance for the process, project, program, or strategic risk and using this tolerance to guide all analysis, assessment and recommendations undertaken or produced.
Organizational Continuity: Star-Ting Incorporated’s professionals design organizational risk strategies; and help develop the implementation plan.
Our approach better identifies lurking forces influencing the business enterprise, human resources and exposes vulnerabilities. Star-Ting Incorporated’s risk advisory support services help strategically align business unit objectives, customer relationships and supply chain processes resulting in actionable recommendations on competitive advantages, sustainability, and governance. We produce business continuity plans, crisis management plans and information security plans as well as general management reports, security director’s reports and significant incident reports.
Management Consulting: Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) provides board, executive and senior-level advisory services. We facilitate private, one-on-one sessions or Services of Individuals via team seminars or other remote access. Our services include corporate planning, governance, emergency preparedness and response, operations and field governance, oversight and policy evaluations and reviews. We coach, mentor, and facilitate consultations with project teams in security and risk mitigation techniques; delivering training material relevant to the resource category where required as Certified Management Consultants for administrative, general office support, professional or technical training sessions.
We confirm and document the objectives and priorities specific to the process, project, program or strategic direction being assessed utilizing control risk assessment, GAP Analysis, feasibility studies, hazard assessments, scenario analysis, What-If Analysis, etc. By identifying relevant risks and opportunities (including, but not limited to, economic, political, operational, legal, remote working, reputation, technical, organizational, accounting, banking, and social risks) that threaten the objectives and priorities.