CALGARY-BASED CONSULTING FIRM
New metrics are needed. Decision makers are not getting results because they are missing a data set.
We have identified a way to Quantify Qualitative Risk Factors.
This means our clients get 50% more data for Decision Analysis (DA).
- Headquartered in Calgary, Alberta since 2009.
- Average partner tenure of thirty years.
- Adhere to professional codes of conduct, APEGA, CMC-Canada, respected in 40 countries.
- Commitment to mitigate risk and decrease loss for regulatory compliance.
- Provision of independent third-party validation for investors and shareholders alike.
- We incorporate Responsible ROI® analytics to accommodate various levels at which risk may be found incorporating economic, environmental, financial, health and safety, political and social risk elements for each client.
- Our attention is on our clients needs and the sensitive issues they need to address.
- Proven record of working with board, executive and management to identify risk potential.
- We have relationships with multiple industry associations to prepare risk mitigation plans.
- Our proprietary approach adds 50% more data coverage for enhanced risk assessment and superior risk reporting.