MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES
Star-Ting Incorporated’s lines of services complement your decision makers with a streamlined process to save you time and money.
Where we safeguard your assets by assessing, evaluating and prioritizing:
- The organization’s security plan to manage the organization’s vulnerabilities and threats.
- The organization’s security program(s) to protect tangible and intangible assets.
- The physical security program for an organizational asset.
- The strength of the cross-functional organizational collaboration.
Where we expose internal and external threats to address potential consequences of incidents for RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT®.
- To initiate security staffing processes and personnel development programs.
- To achieve organizational objectives across departments.
- To develop a physical security program.
Gain risk mitigation insights on engineering projects, risk financing, business operations, business interruptions and disaster management with competitive intelligence and risk reports to protect tangible and intangible corporate assets.
Where we provide independent assessments and evaluations for all project stages:
Conceptualization: RESP-ROI® is the next generation of brainstorming methods used by certified risk management practitioners, protection professionals and management consultants by decreasing the systemic error commonly practiced in conventional methods for enhanced GAP Analysis, SWOT, Delphi Questionnaires, Five Why’s, etc. RESP-ROI® is the next generation of qualitative assessment methods by increasing the reach of the metrics with an in-depth statistical analysis, where we are the first to “quantify qualitative™” data. Providing an in-depth analysis to our clients increases the accuracy of each assessment by at least five times over conventional qualitative assessments. Accuracy matters.
Feasibility: Our increased accuracy on metrics is used to help prepare a more precise level of detail to give management a better picture of the cost-benefit equation for the Payback Period which can reduce re-work in the implementation phase.
Preliminary Engineering / Planning: Increased accuracy on itemizing and prioritizing options on proposals and bid reviews for better resource allocation to build the project by getting an in-depth assessment before implementation to identify vulnerabilities and exposures to reduce re-work in an independent analysis to supplement the final preliminary engineering report (a.k.a. a final planning report).
Detailed Design: Evaluation and validation of engineering analyses to ensure technical specifications are written with a risk focus.
Execution: Congruent with the engineering oversight, a strong risk oversight policy, plan and implementation plan with actionable insights and recommendations on human factors in the process safety risk management program or environmental assessment resulting in better identification of hazards and exposures to allocate resources and to assist in risk compliance for each project.
Decommissioning: Enhanced contingency planning to account for project’s difficulties. Increased accuracy in contingency costs based on more in-depth analysis upfront. Increased safety management from a security, health and safety and environmental perspective.
STI’s primary business is to mitigate risk and decrease loss from cradle to grave with a robust risk assessment for increased accuracy in risk reporting. Our independent, third-party validation is respected by investors and stakeholders alike. We target corporate and project-level risk across multiple business units. We provide Responsible Risk Management® for strategic risk planning and advisory services for enterprise, operational and project-level risk, where we incorporate:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards;
- International Accounting Standard (IASB) standards;
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHSA) standards;
- Project Definition Rating Index (PDRI); and
- APEGA Professional Standards (COGEH).
Where we can augment qualitative risk factors with the risk financials for a better risk response strategy.
Improved financial performance with risk controls on operating costs with security intelligence gleamed from balance sheet footnotes, off-balance sheet transactions to gain long-term value creation.
- Board and C-Suite support to determine value, criticality and loss impact on key assets.
- Get documentary evidence in report form for expert testimonial for a legal proceeding.
- As part of the risk management process, we can quantify the risk contingency reserve.
Where we provide science-based security intelligence reports with recommendations and strategic insights for:
- RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT® and robust risk mitigation.
- Non-process industrial projects to better deliver design assist, building information modeling and constructability reviews with accurate assessments and detailed reporting.
- Non-process buildings to be designed with decreased risk in implementation of the project for reduced re-work and operational costs.
Day-to-day activities to make operations more cost-effective and productive by:
- Identifying and prioritizing lines of authority, communication for enhanced personnel security.
- Improving the security program on a continuous basis, e.g. public disclosures or submissions of documents to regulatory bodies.
- Mitigating risk, reducing red tape and stream-lining processes.
- Creating safe and healthy working conditions, e.g. workplace violence programs.
BUSINESS INTERRUPTIONS AND DISASTER MANAGEMENT
Business Continuity Plan
- Robust preparation with leading risk indicators to ensure critical services or products are delivered during a disruption.
- Vigorous security intelligence to ensure resource back-ups for prevention and recovery.
- Proactive long-term planning to better deal with potential threats and decrease recovery time from loss of an adverse event.
Emergency Disruption Plan
- Get validations on critical decision points to better reduce liability and increase stakeholder confidence.
- Structure for personnel, emergency resources and essential services are planned in advance such as centralized water distribution points.
- Security awareness program to meet requirements for objectives and evaluation measures for enhanced personnel security.
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE REPORTS
What are your competitors collecting on you?
Competitive Benchmarking: gain deeper insights with RESP-ROI® Intelligence on the changing business environment. Enhanced global prospecting as first to read public narratives with three new patent pending measures which better identify marketplace issues so market share can be captured. This could lead into generating new revenue streams.
Market Intelligence: gain science-based decision support with increased accuracy on qualitative information that is publicly disclosed by your competitors. This could lead to new market opportunities, deeper market penetration or better growth strategies for business development.
Industry Intelligence: Convert news, business and financial data into actionable intelligence to leverage new opportunities.
Gather actionable intelligence about your competitors and their business environment to catch changes in the marketplace. Empower your firm to anticipate and face challenges for strategic, operational or tactical planning with our system in a top-line RESP-ROI® Intelligence Report.
Don’t let your competition gain an advantage and know what you missed or overlooked.
Purchase any of our 212 risk analyses our RESP-ROI® Intelligence reports with better coverage of potential disruptors. Gain confidence with increased data reliability resulting in ways to eliminate redundancies, pinpoint inefficiencies and reduce liability exposures.
Physical Security Planning
Professional Decision Support
Threat and Risk Management
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Government (all levels)
Oil and Gas
Railroads and Transportation