Corporate and Government Advisory Services
Star-Ting Incorporated supports all seven disciplines of management. We specialize in business, data, risk, and security management for integrated solutions. Every report is customized with recommendations and insightful and actionable findings.
ProServices Supply Arrangement
Awarded a ProServices Method of Supply Arrangement from the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES CANADA. Star-Ting Incorporated is qualified as a supplier to support Calgary; Edmonton; National Capital Region (NCR); Ontario; Toronto; Western Canada as well as Remote / Virtual Access at the Junior, Intermediate and Senior Level. We provide the following streams and categories.
Stream 4 – (B) Business Services
4.3 Business Consultant
4.4 Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery Specialist
4.7 Business Transformation Architect
Stream 5 – (P) Project Management Services
5.2 Enterprise Architect
5.4 Organizational Development Consultant
5.8 Project Leader
5.12 Risk Management Specialist
Stream 8 – Human Resources Services
8.7 Leadership Development Consultant
Stream 9 – Business Consulting / Change Management
9.1 Business Analyst
9.2 Business Continuity Consultant
9.3 Business Consultant
9.4 Organization Development Consultant
9.5 Business Process Consultant
9.7 Needs Analysis and Research Consultant
9.8 Business Architect
9.9 Statistical Analyst
9.10 Knowledge Management Consultant
9.11 Information / Records Management / Recordkeeping Specialist
9.12 Evaluation Services Consultant
9.14 Subject Matter Expert
9.15 Facilitator Consultant
Stream 10 – Project Management Services
10.3 Project Leader / Executive
10.4 Project Planner
10.6 Risk Management Specialist
Stream 11 – Real Property Project Management Services
11.3 Project Leader for Real Property
Temporary Help Services (THS) Supply Arrangement
Awarded a TEMPORARY HELP SERVICES Supply Arrangement for the NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (NCR) from the DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS AND GOVERNMENT SERVICES CANADA. Star-Ting Incorporated is qualified as a diverse supplier to provide support at the Junior, Intermediate and Senior Level. We provide the following streams and categories of services.
Stream 1 – Office Support
1.3 Executive Assistant
1.17 Project Administrator
Stream 8 – Financial Services
8.2 Evaluation Analyst
Stream 10 – Communication Services
10.4 Media Monitor
10.5 Writer (non-technical)
10.6 Technical Writer
Stream 12 – Human Resources Management
12.1 Human Resources, Classification
12.4 Human Resources, General
12.7 Human Resources, Succession Planning
12.8 Organizational Design
Stream 13 – Policy and Advisory Services
13.1 Access to Information and Privacy
13.6 Risk Management
13.9 Special Advisor
We maintain valid security clearance level designation as per the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CISD). Compliant with ISO 31000:2018.
Should you require immediate information on contracting through our federal government vehicles, please contact us at 1.403.289.2292.
We are board certified in security management and maintain the ‘gold’ standard. Our advisory services include:
• Information security management with a focus on security risk management to protect people and assets.
• Disaster preparedness and relief, disaster preparedness response planning and Occupational Health or Safety Services plans, assessments and mitigation techniques.
• Recommendations with contingency planning, strong risk mitigation, actionable insights and risk control(s) for policy makers and cabinet ministers.
• Vulnerability and threat exposure levels for risk allocation resulting in deep analytical insights for real property projects or government department Design-Bid-Build Projects.
Our approach is streamlined with increased responsiveness resulting in maximized turnaround on client deliverables.
• When an analysis on multiple indicators or a comparative analysis is required or when more complexity exists, and deeper insights are desired to increase decision certainty.
• Results provide science-based support for decision makers.
• Deliverable: Significant report with recommendations such as providing insights on business continuity plans, crisis management plans, risk management and mitigation plans, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), threat assessments, non-technical vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, security threat, vulnerability and/or risk briefings or workarounds.
Strategic Management: Get executive management support for asset management policies and procedures, corporate planning, employment and social development, integrated program planning and analysis.
Risk Management Services
We drive forward RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT® for a comprehensive and critical evaluation of our client’s entire security framework. Our methods help our clients defend against organizational risk exposure. We help mitigate risk and decrease loss from cradle to grave with a robust risk assessment, Threat Risk Assessments – Base Building, GAP Analysis, or vulnerability assessments for increased accuracy in security risk reporting. we develop and deliver reports for internal or external publication (corporate services, policy, communications) such as: concepts of operation, crisis management plans, information security plans, physical security plans, risk management plans, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), and/or risk briefings. Our security risk reports are applicable to Government of Canada, institutions and corporations. Get a risk-based perspective tailored to solve critical questions and maximize turnaround for successful assignments with top-of-the line services for your next initiative or project.
Our subject matter expertise is extensive as professionals certified in risk management, where we:
• Identify personnel, technical, physical, and procedural threats within the supply chain to enable disaster recovery response planning, crisis mitigation or decision support.
• Provide risk assessments utilizing both quantitative and qualitative methods, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) to produce mitigation techniques for business continuity planning, crisis and emergency communication and planning, organizational development, security management, urban renewal planning and project management or succession planning for effective business transformation.
• Mitigate organizational issues, help solve business dilemmas and reduce the uncertainty in the overall business risk exposures or global environment with its fluctuating elements by providing needs analysis, syndicated research or specialized knowledge for advanced intelligence.
Management Development: VIP services, one-on-one consultations, as board-level certified in security management.
Policy and Advisory Services: Where risk fluctuates and health, economic and social impacts matter, then as security and risk management specialists we design and conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Threat and Risk Assessments (TRAs) and offer COVID-19 impact assessments. Utilizing both quantitative and qualitative techniques we provide science-based information for robust security planning. We help solve critical risk questions. Our intelligence reports enable security directors to make risk-informed decisions on significant incidents, produce strategies for mitigation and create strategic crime prevention plans.
Real Property Project Management Services: Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) provides top-line information and deliver evidence-based reports. We design and conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA), data security analysis, information security threat assessments, impact assessments, non-technical vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, threat and vulnerability assessments for policy analysis and reporting.
Ethical Standards: We adhere to the highest ethical standards. Our professionals certified and accredited holding professional designations as Certified Protection Professional (CPP®); certifications as RIMS-CRMP Certified Risk Management Professional; and Certified Management Consultant for advisory services. We offer security management to better safeguard people, assets and public trust. We understand the importance of discharging duties and maintaining compliance. We help build the client’s risk portfolio, address regulatory issues, and support the management of key controls within a significant business process.