Corporate and Government Advisory Services
Star-Ting Incorporated has extensive experience in management consulting with a risk-based perspective tailored to solve critical questions and maximize turnaround on reporting for office support, communication and financial services, corporate management, human resources management, project management, risk management, security management as well as policy and advisory services.
We provide advisory support to policy makers and cabinet ministers. Our risk perspective considers the fluctuating elements and provides better management for health, economic and social impacts where we design and conduct threat risk assessments utilizing both quantitative and qualitative techniques. We support our client’s need to protect people and assets, minimize exposure to crime and terrorism, breaches of security and overall business risk.
Business Consulting / Change Management
We support business planning and analysis by providing needs analysis. We identify missing gaps and new opportunities on a continuous basis throughout the project life cycle for business and organizational continuity with GAP Analysis, feasibility studies, environmental scanning and analysis. Our reports help decision makers integrate actionable recommendations for strong business management.
We provide business advisory services. Our consultations serve to analyze the business model, design organizational risk strategies and develop treatments to meet today’s challenges. Our approach to Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery as specialists is to utilize both quantitative and qualitative techniques, as appropriate, to assess the likelihood or the impact if the risk event occurs. Our recommendations help manage the organization’s portfolio, optimize supply chain processes and mitigate threats by identifying forces influencing the enterprise, organization or project for better risk control. Our crisis management, disaster recovery and information security plans expose vulnerabilities for risk-informed response planning, business transformation and to protect people and assets.
We provide public opinion research – communication assessment, evaluation and communication marketing management, feasibility studies, needs analysis, market research, program research analysis, quantitative and qualitative assessments, as well as research investigative reporting.
As an evaluation analyst we provide, accounting and financial management studies – financial risk analysis, internal and external risk audits, risk allocation, control and risk financing techniques and treatment.
Human Resources Services
Focused on leadership development, our solutions provide science-based risk management and mitigation plans with actionable insights for governance and management reports to better prepare decision makers in times of uncertainty. We also offer employment / training program evaluation and performance measurement services as experienced professionals in a remote environment.
Policy and Advisory Services
Where risk fluctuates and health, economic and social impacts matter, then as security and risk management specialists we design and conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Threat and Risk Assessments (TRAs) and offer COVID-19 impact assessments. Utilizing both quantitative and qualitative techniques we provide science-based information for robust security planning. We help solve critical risk questions. Our intelligence reports enable security directors to make risk-informed decisions on significant incidents, produce strategies for mitigation and create strategic crime prevention plans.
Project Management Services
Specialists in risk scoping, profiling and environmental analysis to better identify, analyze, plan, track, evaluate and control business or project risks. We provide threat and risk mitigation services. We evaluate risk and provide assessments for strategic and operational plans. Our various reports better support administrative and management decisions for organizational continuity planning, crisis and emergency communication as well as resource optimization to better manage the business enterprise or government department or project.
Real Property Project Management Services
Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) provides top-line information and deliver science-based reports. We design and conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA), COVID-19 impact assessments, data security analysis, information security threat assessments, non-technical vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, threat and vulnerability assessments. We design organizational risk strategies, corporate security and operations management strategic plans for policy analysis and reporting.
Risk Management Services
We drive forward RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT® for a comprehensive and critical evaluation of our client’s entire security framework. Our methods help our client’s defend against organizational risk exposure. We help mitigate risk and decrease loss from cradle to grave with a robust risk assessment, Threat Risk Assessments – Base Building, GAP Analysis, or vulnerability assessments for increased accuracy in security risk reporting. we develop and deliver reports for internal or external publication (corporate services, policy, communications) such as: concepts of operation, crisis management plans, information security plans, physical security plans, risk management plans, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), and/or risk briefings. Our security risk reports are applicable to Government of Canada, institutions and corporations.
RESPONSIBLE RISK MANAGEMENT®
Our subject matter expertise is extensive as professionals certified in risk management, where we:
• Identify personnel, technical, physical, and procedural threats within the supply chain to enable disaster recovery response planning, crisis mitigation or decision support.
• Provide risk assessments utilizing both quantitative and qualitative methods, Business Impact Analysis (BIA), Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) to produce mitigation techniques for business continuity planning, crisis and emergency communication and planning, organizational development, security management, urban renewal planning and project management or succession planning for effective business transformation.
• Mitigate organizational issues, help solve business dilemmas and reduce the uncertainty in the overall business risk exposures or global environment with its fluctuating elements by providing needs analysis, syndicated research or specialized knowledge for advanced intelligence.
New COVID-19 Risk Advisory Service
When concerns on how to better adapt the business model in a volatile marketplace, insights on crisis management, business continuity and how to adapt the supply chain in coping with new COVID-19 business challenges. Currently we offer a new risk advisory service, COVID-19 Risk Impact / Justification Analysis.
We are board certified in security management and maintain the ‘gold’ standard. Our advisory services include:
• Information security management with a focus on security risk management to protect people and assets.
• Recommendations with contingency planning, strong risk mitigation, actionable insights and risk control(s) for policy makers and cabinet ministers.
• Vulnerability and threat exposure levels for risk allocation resulting in deep analytical insights for real property projects or government department Design-Bid-Build Projects.
Our approach is streamlined with increased responsiveness resulting in maximized turnaround on client deliverables.
• When an analysis on multiple indicators or a comparative analysis is required or when more complexity exists, and deeper insights are desired to increase decision certainty.
• Results provide science-based support for decision makers.
• Deliverable: Significant report with recommendations such as providing insights on business continuity plans, crisis management plans, risk management and mitigation plans, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), threat assessments, non-technical vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, security threat, vulnerability and/or risk briefings or workarounds.
We provide executive management support for asset management policies and procedures, corporate planning, employment and social development, integrated program planning and analysis.
Values and Ethics Services
We adhere to the highest ethical standards with our professionals certified and accredited holding professional designations as Certified Protection Professional (CPP®); certifications as RIMS-CRMP Certified Risk Management Professional; and Certified Management Consultant for advisory services. We offer security management to better safeguard people, assets and public trust. We understand the importance of discharging duties and maintaining compliance. We help build the client’s risk portfolio, address regulatory issues, and support the management of key controls within a significant business process.