Accurate and Reliable Reporting
Our superior approach enhances client’s security protection, risk planning and advances our client’s mitigation techniques by reducing baseline or systemic errors and increasing data accuracy. Increasing the accuracy in governance and management reports we provide actionable recommendations for managerial decision making, managing audit functions, board relations and ethics, managing the business enterprise, managing the organization’s portfolio, growth strategy, compliance requirements and strategic alignment of business unit objectives.
What do you do when your supply chain is interrupted during the COVID-19 pandemic; or your business or organizational continuity is under attack? Director and CEO, Loreen Sherman at Star-Ting Incorporated launched a new program to provide a quick and effective risk response, contact her for the COVID-19 Risk Impact / Justification Analysis. You will get critical feedback for the development of corporate services, policy or communications to prepare your business or organization for way forward.
COVID-19 Risk Impact / Justification Analysis is an assessment on preliminary concerns when identifying new business challenges arise, e.g. what points in the supply chain are impacted or when re-thinking the strategic plans for durable and sustainable business processes or tactics to ensure downsizing to remote or work-shared offices. Feedback from each analysis provides critical information for the development of Corporate Services, Policy, Communications (Internal or external publication) such as: data security analysis, concepts of operation, public relations.
- Our approach is streamlined to maximize turnaround on critical risk questions, where risk fluctuates, and a risk justification statement is required for immediate actions.
- Our turn-around time is as fast as 24-hours for preliminary concerns when a deep analytical assessment of the qualitative information is not necessary.
- Deliverables: Executive Summary report on the findings with actionable recommendations.
We provide a team-based, client-focused approach in a single, seamless service with a dedicated single point of contact. Our collaboration model maintains ease of communication, secure and confidential reporting. We are ethical and adhere to multiple codes. As a sole source provider, we offer blind hiring capabilities, early crime detection and prevention and rules matching for cyber security (TRL-6 stage of development). We provide corporate services delivering business support services, based on multiple disciplines, seven management functions, best practice and new data methodologies in qualitative analysis to serve our client’s objectives, policy, planning and transformation goals.
Our Intelligence Reports Expose Vulnerabilities. We produce critical success factors that might have been hidden or overlooked to find new opportunities utilizing a range of methodologies and evaluation analysis, alongside industry best practices and standards. Our advisory support results in effective response planning for policy, audit and security decisions.
We provide real-world solutions with accurate assessments, robust appraisals and reliable reporting with science-based evidence delivered in our science-based Intelligence Reports:
- Corrective Action Reports
- General Management Reports
- Incident Reports
- Investigative Reports
- Loss Status Reports
- Policy Reports
- Security Director’s Reports
- Significant Incident Reports
- Workplace Violence Reports
Research and Development
The first to quantify qualitative data with a patent pending, PROCESS TO INTEGRATE QUANTIFIED QUALITATIVE DATA INTO ANALYTICS when accurate information is required for board, governance or management reports.
Specialists in qualitative data and syndicated research, our Project / Program Advisory Services focus areas include:
- Administrative Management and Project Planning Services.
- Business Consulting, Change Management / Organizational Development (CM/OD).
- Information Management Services – financial risk management, risk allocation and risk control, where we line item risk in capital budgets.
- Management Consulting Services, Corporate Management and Security Risk Management.
- Informatics Professional and Consulting Services – data analysis, performance of a survey, economic studies / modelling and analysis, environmental scoping, feasibility studies, market research and marketing strategy, economic studies.
Threat Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) provides top-line information. We design, conduct and produce Business Impact Analysis (BIA), concepts of operation, corporate security plans, COVID-19 impact assessments, data security analysis, information security threat assessments, management and mitigation plans, non-technical vulnerability assessments, operations management response plans, organizational risk strategies, qualitative research, risk assessments, threat and vulnerability assessments, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), threat assessments, security threat, vulnerability and risk briefings.