THREAT RISK AND VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENTS
Star-Ting Incorporated (STI) provides top-line information. We design and conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA), COVID-19 impact assessments, data security analysis, information security threat assessments, non-technical vulnerability assessments, risk assessments, threat and vulnerability assessments. We design organizational risk strategies, corporate security and operations management strategic plans.
Our superior approach enhances client’s security protection, risk planning and advances our client’s mitigation techniques by reducing baseline or systemic errors and increasing data accuracy. Increasing the accuracy in governance and management reports we provide actionable recommendations for managerial decision making, managing audit functions, board relations and ethics, managing the business enterprise, managing the organization’s portfolio, growth strategy and strategic alignment of business unit objectives.
We develop and deliver reports for internal or external publication (Corporate Services, Policy, Communications) such as: Concepts of Operation, Crisis Management Plans, Information Security Plans, Physical Security Plans, Risk Management Plans, Statements of Sensitivity (SoSs), and/or risk briefings. Our security risk reports are applicable to Government of Canada, institutions and corporations.
Products and Services
Currently we offer a new risk advisory service, COVID-19 Risk Impact / Justification Analysis.
We provide real-world solutions with accurate assessments, robust appraisals and reliable reporting with science-based evidence delivered in our Intelligence Reports:
- Corrective Action Reports
- General Management Reports
- Incident Reports
- Investigative Reports
- Loss Status Reports
- Security Director’s Reports
- Significant Incident Reports
- Workplace Violence Reports
Specialists in security and risk management and qualitative research, our professional service lines include:
- Accounting and Financial Management Studies – Financial Risk Analysis, Internal and External risk Audits, risk allocation, control and risk financing techniques and treatment
- Administrative Management and Planning Services – Asset Management Plans
- Consulting Services – Business Consulting, Change Management / Organizational Development (CM/OD), Project Management Services, Values and Ethics Services
- Expert Witness
- Human Resource Services – Employment / Training Program Evaluation and Performance Measurement Services
- Informatics Professional and Consulting Services – Data Analysis, Performance of A Survey, Economic Studies / Modelling and Analysis, Environmental Scoping, Market Research and Marketing Strategy, Economic Studies, Program Advisory Services
- Public Opinion Research – Communication Assessment, Evaluation and Communication Marketing Management, Feasibility Studies, Needs Analysis, Market Research, Program Research Analysis, Quantitative and Qualitative Assessments, Research Investigative Reporting
- Management Training – Administrative, General Office Support, Professional and Technical, Services of Individuals
- Threat Risk Assessments – Base Building, GAP Analysis, Vulnerability Assessments